Finding great HVAC marketing is a job in itself. Curious about what digital marketing for HVAC businesses looks like or where to start? We’re here to help you in…
What are the best HVAC lead generation marketing ideas?
- Use Local Search Engine HVAC Marketing. This is often referred to as HVAC SEO – or just simply Search Engine Optimization. A good SEO strategy will show your business in organic search results on platforms like Google above your competitors. SEO is a cornerstone of any good internet marketing campaign.
- Run Google Ads For HVAC Advertising. Today, many traditional advertising ideas and techniques have been replaced by laser-focused digital advertising campaigns. HVAC service companies can hone their marketing efforts to reach very specific potential customers. For instance, someone who has Carrier Air Conditioners cooling their home wants to find and HVAC business who specifically works on Carrier products rather than any old air conditioning repair company. a good HVAC PPC (pay-per-click) campaign can focus only on potential customers searching for that.
- Use HVAC Google Local Service Ads. This part of your digital marketing strategy is meant to truly focus on people looking for and HVAC business’ online presence that shows them as being nearby.
- Gather Lots Of Customer Reviews For Trust & HVAC Marketing. If you’re an HVAC business owner, by now you’re very likely familiar with Google My Business and many other online reviews. This is a crucial part of a good digital marketing plan and will show people who their neighbors trust.
- Publish Great HVAC Blog Content. Frequently referred to as content marketing, this is a piece of a marketing plan which can take a lot of time and energy. A good marketing partner like X3 will help with the burden of generating good, SEO-rich content to help build SEO.
- Use YouTube To Build Your Brand & Trust. A platform like YouTube can be used in both organic SEO campaigns as well as advertising campaigns and even in a good email marketing strategy. These videos can pick up where things like Google My Business leaves off and help establish familiarity and trust.
- Use Email Marketing To Build Recurring HVAC Jobs. An email marketing plan is a good way to stay in touch with existing clients and to potentially drive more business from those who already know you. This can help save on some of your marketing budget and drive Google reviews as well as connecting those same customers to your social media marketing for even more customer service.
If you are only using billboards, Yellow Pages or phone book to generate leads, you’re missing out! Click HERE to read more about our work with HVAC companies in Colorado’s Front Range and beyond.
What are Local Service Ads?
Google Local Service ads are another HVAC marketing idea offered by Google to help HVAC contractors reach their customers.
What are Google Search Ads?
Like traditional HVAC ads, Google Search ads appear whenever a customer types in a specific search query. The advertising which X3 and good marketing teams use are mostly pay-per-click ads which means that you – the HVAC business owner – only pay when someone clicks on an ad. VISIT GOOGLE ADS
What Can You Do With These Ads?
If you power through the tedious steps to activate your Google Ads account, you will see that these ads can help you drive qualified leads and find more HVAC jobs! Probably the best reason to use an advertising platform rather than solely SEO (or word of mouth, networking, etc.) is that you can be very focused on exactly the right prospective customers. Want so find someone in a specific zip code? Online business listings can get you pretty close but that can also spill outside of the desired location. Let’s say one of your business ideas was to market only to someone in Denver, Colorado in a specific zip code, who (on Facebook) likes horses, reads books by Dean Koontz and who speaks English and Mandarin. Ideal customers who fit that profile would be the only ones to see those advertisements making them the right (albeit, very narrow) customer base your HVAC business is looking for.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is a specialized type of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that helps you reach people close to your business and service area.
What do other search engines use to list my business?
You will need to do the following if you want to enjoy the benefits that come from local SEO: Add Contact Information To All Pages: Google and other search engines use your Name, Address, and Phone Number (NAP) to list your company on local SEO directories.
What are the best ways to get more local SEO results?
Be sure you claim your listings and generate citations in the top local directories for the best results. SEO is an ongoing marketing technique which X3 specializes in. It can be the biggest bang for your buck for bringing is good sales leads over time but it is definitely more of a long-term strategy as opposed to a right here, right now form of advertising.
What are Google Ads?
Google Ads is a Pay Per Click marketing platform that allows you to tailor a unique message based and target your ads based on several variables like specific keywords, audience demographic, and geographic location.
What are the benefits of Google Ads?
Here are a few of the benefits that HVAC companies enjoy with Google Ads (AKA Google Adwords): Efficient Cost & High ROI: You only spend money when someone clicks on your HVAC ads.
How do I use Google Ads?
Google Ads offers a wide range of benefits for HVAC marketing, and HVAC contractors can use Google ads to drive more sales and calls.
What are the benefits of reviews?
As you can see, reviews are an essential part of your HVAC marketing strategy, and you can use customer reviews to show the value you offer and help customers choose your HVAC services over your competition. Online reviews such as those on Google My Business do what business card cannot; they play a major role in sharing with potential customers what happy customers (and not-so-happy customers) have to say about your air conditioning or heating company.
How can I generate more customer reviews?
One of the best ways to generate more customer reviews is to reach out to past and current customers to discuss their experience. Customer relationships can be similar to friendships and can lead to more business across the board if properly cultivated.
What is blogging?
Blogging is one of the least used HVAC marketing tactics, and this means that you can use blogs to help you stand out from your competition, get found in Google, and increase trust with customers. Basically, blogging is writing long-form, industry-specific content which people can read for further information. This article you’re reading right now? This is a blog.
Bottom Line: What you should expect from a good digital marketing company.
Benefits can range from brand awareness to online sales (if you have products that are sold online) and everything in between. At the end of the day, we at X3 Marketing group pride ourselves on showing a fantastic return on investment by bringing the best HVAC leads in the door (or phone or email or social media and on and on) of your business. You should expect an increase in potential business by way of leads which you can close.
What’s the next step toward success with your online marketing tactics? Reach out to us now!